- The Bible is unparalleled in its divine inspiration, and in its complete accuracy and authority as God’s revealed source of faith and Truth to us.
- One God, beside Whom there is no other, Whose nature and activity is supremely revealed to us through His expressions of Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit.
- That human nature involves the image of God, in part, but also displays the universal tendency toward, and the practice of sin, which is basically rebellion (active or passive) against God.
- That man’s ultimate and most urgent need is an awareness of his condition before God and a new life with him, through Christ.
- That Jesus Christ is God’s unique revelation of Himself to us in human form, and His chosen pathway for our salvation, by virtue of his birth, life, death, resurrection, and present intercession for us.
- That the Way to Salvation is through confession and forgiveness of sins and personal acceptance by faith of Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord.
- That our lives should seek to “…attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God to maturity, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:13, New Testament)
For more information about what we believe, please visit wesleyan.org/beliefs
To view the 2016 Discipline of the Wesleyan Church: 2016 Wesleyan Discipline