As a place to become and belong, our core values are expressed in the following desire of what we strive to be as a community.
To Be a Worshipping Community
A place to belong where people have an opportunity to experience a meaningful encounter with God.
A place to become a person who models worship in daily lifestyle.
To Be a Healing Community
A place to belong where people are known, loved, supported and celebrated.
A place to become a person capable of knowing, loving, supporting, and celebrating others.
To Be an Equipping Community
A place to belong where people are personally ministering to those around them.
A place to become a servant by ministering and grow in their relationship with Christ.
To Be an Evangelizing Community
A place to belong where people are introduced to a relationship with Christ.
A place to become a person who cares and loves enough to share Christ.
To Be a Sending Community
A place to belong where people are challenged to impact the world for Christ.
A place to become a person who cares enough to invest their time, talent and resources to proclaim Christ to all people.
- The Bible is unparalleled in its divine inspiration, and in its complete accuracy and authority as God’s revealed source of faith and Truth to us.
- One God, beside Whom there is no other, Whose nature and activity is supremely revealed to us through His expressions of Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit.
- That human nature involves the image of God, in part, but also displays the universal tendency toward, and the practice of sin, which is basically rebellion (active or passive) against God.
- That man’s ultimate and most urgent need is an awareness of his condition before God and a new life with him, through Christ.
- That Jesus Christ is God’s unique revelation of Himself to us in human form, and His chosen pathway for our salvation, by virtue of his birth, life, death, resurrection, and present intercession for us.
- That the Way to Salvation is through confession and forgiveness of sins and personal acceptance by faith of Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord.
- That our lives should seek to “…attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God to maturity, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:13, New Testament)
For more information about what we believe, please visit wesleyan.org/beliefs