Your kid is changing every week! Just as you begin to figure them out, they shift or move on to a new rhythm, a new habit, and a new opinion. It can make the responsibility to shape a child’s faith and character feel overwhelming. But it doesn’t have to. Check out the new Parenting Through the Phases Small Group Study launching the week of August 26th. ... See MoreSee Less
Got nothing to do tonight? We still have some tickets left for tonight Red's Game(August 10)!!! Just show up at 3:45pm and join us! Only $30 it is a GREAT DEAL(includes tickets and unlimited drinks, popcorn, peanuts, chip and 5 hotdogs!) Invite a friend or two and join us! Contact the church office with questions! ... See MoreSee Less
936 weeks. That’s the approximate time you have from the moment your child is born until he or she graduates from high school. It goes by fast, and kids change and grow quickly. We know you want to make the most of each phase of your child’s life! To find out how, join us for Parenting Through the Phases, a small group experience for parents starting the week of August 26th. Groups will meet most nights of the week. Sign up at ccwconline.com/parent-group-sign-up... See MoreSee Less
We have been called to pray for the Pastoral Search Committee, the LBA and the interview groups as we continue to search for a lead pastor. Our involvement in the search process is to support and lift up the above groups in prayer. You are encouraged to fast and pray for 24-hours on Friday, July 27. You can fast and pray from home or you can come to the Kenney Chapel between the hours of 8:00 AM-8:00 PM on the 27th. Let us all humble ourselves in fasting and prayer before our Father; that the Holy Spirit will guide and provide wisdom to know the Father’s will for CCWC.
Additional points to pray:
· Pray that CCWC will have the heart of God and embrace the future Lead Pastor and family.
· Pray that the Pastoral Search Committee will receive wisdom and discernment in the selection process.
· Pray that the future Lead Pastor will have God’s guidance for the development of current and future ministries.
· Pray that CCWC will have a forgiving spirit and become a stronger witnessing and evangelistic church.
· Pray for current staff and the transition process.
· Pray that the lead pastor will preach Jesus and build the kingdom of God.
· Pray that the future lead pastor will have the heart of a servant.